Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My first big event...


the ring bearer(my son) and the flower girl

                                                                               
                                                                                                                     
father of the bride

                                  
mother of the bride
the ring bearer, my brent

bride's youngest sister with boyfriend
bride's twin sister with hubby                      
                                          bride's older brother, my hubby                          














father and bride dance




Last May 8, 2010, my sister-in-law got married. And i get to be the wedding coordinator for it. And come the wedding day, i was the wedding singer, photographer and coordinator. and yeah, i forgot to put make-up on because i was super busy! But it's all good, i like the pressure. lol! So the wedding color motif is pink. I made the invitations using photos from our mini pictorial with the couple at a small park at downtown. We just ordered three plain colored cakes and put them in a cake stand made by my husband then i decorated them. We all helped with the decorations and the give-a ways. My mother-in-law made all the flower arrangements and the bride's bouquet.  We all put the wedding together in just a month! And boy it was such a roller coaster ride for all of us. But it was all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment